Where We Are
The Hilda May Williams Student Health Services Building is located next to the Chemistry building on Glenbrook Road. [Campus Map]
How to Get Here
Choose a bus route that has a stop at Health Services, CLAS or Chemistry.
We suggest that you park in the North parking garage.
During weekday hours there are only 4 parking spaces* available in front of our building that have a 30-minute limit. You must register your car in the lobby.
During evenings and weekends there is parking available across the street in the Storrs Hall lot.
* Please be aware that the other two parking stalls are for emergency and handicapped vehicles only.
Hours of Operation
Clinical Services Hours when classes are in session:
- Monday through Friday - open 24 hours
(Physician or Nurse Practitioner on premises 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Only patients with urgent medical problems (e.g. accidents, injuries, illness) will be seen during the lunch hour (noon – 1 p.m.) Routine care will be deferred until after 1 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday - open 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(Physician or Nurse Practitioner on premises beginning at noon)
- Advice Nurse is available via phone 24 hours
Business/Administrative Services Hours (during academic year)
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Clinical and Business Services Hours during Summer and School Breaks
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.