Health care and health insurance information
Our goal at Student Health Services is to keep you as healthy as possible during your time at UConn. We also want to make sure you understand all of health requirements. Health care and immunization practices can be different in other countries. Reviewing and complying with our requirements will ensure a smooth orientation and registration process.
- CLICK HERE for important health insurance information for all international students
- CLICK HERE for important health insurance information for graduate teaching and research assistants.
- CLICK HERE for Mandatory Immunization information for all international students.
- A $50 non-refundable fee will be applied to your fee bill if you are not compliant with your immunizations by the 10th day of classes.
It is very important that you complete the requirements and submit proof of immunizations on our Student Health History Form before your arrival at UConn.
Please complete and mail the form as soon as possible. Do not wait until your arrival on campus to return the completed form!
Deadline to submit your form is July 1st for the Fall Semester and January 1st for the Spring Semester.
Be sure to keep copies of all your forms for your personal record. If you have any other health and immunization documents, please make photocopies of everything and send them along with your health history form. This will prevent having any problems with registration and housing when you arrive.
If you are not able to complete the requirements before your arrival at UCONN, plan to attend the health screening clinic during orientation week where all mandatory vaccinations, TB testing and blood tests will be done on a fee for service basis.
Other helpful links
The Immunization Action Coalition has created a vaccine information website that contains translations in many languages.
View your immunization info on-line
*This feature only works with the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Student Health Services maintains a web portal through which you may view the immunization information we have on file for you.
To use the web portal:
- Go to myhealth.uconn.edu
- Log in using your NetID and password
- Go to My Profile > Immunization History
- You can save and/or print the report that is displayed by using the appropriate icons